7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 120 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 120 Cevabı
UNIT 2 BIOGRAPHIES
A. Read the text about Muhammad Ali and write ‘YES’, ‘NO’ or ‘DOESN’T SAY’.
B. Complete the sentences. Use ‘was’, ‘wasn’t’, ‘were’ or ‘weren’t’.
1. A: _______ Leonardo da Vinci from Spain?
B: No, he_______. He _______ from Italy.
2. A: _______ Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Edison inventors?
B: Yes, they _______.
3. A: _______ Agatha Christie born on September 15, 1890?
B: Yes, she _______.
4. A: _______ Wright Brothers authors?
B: No, they _______. They _______ the inventors of aeroplane.
C. Make sentences in Simple Past tense as in the example.
1. I usually drink milk at breakfast but yesterday, I drank orange juice.
2. Jim plays football on Sundays but last Sunday, ______________________________.
3. Karen usually goes to school on foot but two days ago, _______________________.
4. The Browns often have cake for dessert but yesterday, ________________________.
D. Match the sentences below.
1. What was the film like?___ a. It was last Saturday.
2. When was Tim’s birthday? ___ b. I bought her a CD.
3. What did you buy for her birthday?___ c. It was wonderful.
E. Work in pairs. Ask and answer some questions using the information below.
A: Where were you at 2 pm yesterday? B: I was at home.
A: What did you do? B: I watched TV.
Muhammad Ali was born in 1942, in Kentucky. At the age of 12, Ali discovered his talent for boxing.
He struggled a lot and he became an Olympic gold medallist in 1960 and the heavyweight boxing
champion of the World in 1964. In the same year, Ali converted to religion of Islam and changed
his name from Cassius Clay to Muhammad Ali. In 1984, he announced that he had Parkinson’s
disease. In his later years, he stopped fighting and began to work for charitable organizations. He
died on June 3, 2016.
1. Muhammad Ali was born in Kentucky. _____________
2. He changed his religion. _____________
3. People called him ‘American hero’. _____________
4. He died in Arizona. _____________
5. He had Alzheimer’s disease.