7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 61 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 61 Cevabı
Let’s buy some sandwiches and cookies.
Why don’t we make her a birthday cake?
We should buy a birthday present
8. Work in pairs. You are organizing a surprise party for one of your classmates.
Student A makes suggestions for the party and student B accepts or refuses. Use the ‘To
Do List’ in exercise 7 and act it out.
9. Read the text about the steps of a great party organization. Complete the text with one of the choices below.
a. you need some beverages and snack.
b. you need the exact number of the guests.
c. you need a lot of decorations.
Sorry, but it is not a good idea.
Why don’t we/you ______________?
We should ___________________.
Accept or refuse with:
Okay. It sounds better.
I think so.
If you want to organize a great birthday party, you should follow some steps.
1. First, prepare a guest list. If you are the host at your party, _______________________
Make sure; how many guests do you invite? How many guests can attend?
2. Then, decorate your place. If you decide your party place, _______________________
Buy balloons, bows and confetti for the place.
3. Finally, prepare lots of food and drinks. If you want to offer food and drinks to your
guests, ________________________ Buy some drinks, popcorns and chips for them.
10. Read the text again and match the pictures below with the correct paragraphs.