8. Sınıf Tutku Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 21 Cevabı
8. Sınıf Tutku Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 21 Cevabı
Match the problems with the advice.
1. This soup is tasteless.
2. I’m making a cake for the first time.
3. I don’t know. What do we need?
4. Marcel doesn’t like roasted chicken.
5. Oh no! The cake is burning.
c.. a) Grill it for him.
…. b) Follow the recipe.
…. c) Add more salt.
…. d) Take it out of the oven
…. e) Make a shopping list.
Complete the dialogues. Choose from the options.
1. This meat isn’t fresh.
a) You shouldn’t eat it.
b) I hope so.
c) Yes, there is.
2. How long do you roast the chicken?
a) It took two hours.
b) For two hours.
c) Two hours ago.
3. Do I need to chop the onions?
a) No, you do.
b) Yes, I chop the onions.
c) Yes, you need onions.
4. Is the cake burned?
a) Yes, it smells lovely.
b) Yes, it burns.
c) No, it’s fine.
a) Read the email and match the paragraphs to the headings.
….opening remarks and reason for writing
….description of how to make the dish
1) Great to hear from you! So, you want to know about my favourite dish from my country.Well, it is called moqueca, it’s a traditional dish and it’s very popular here in Brazil.
2) Moqueca is a spicy seafood dish with fish, onions, tomatoes, peppers, chillies, garlic and herbs. It’s very easy to make. First, we chop the vegetables and fry them with garlic and herbs. Then we add the fish and boil everything slowly for about five minutes. We usually serve this stew with rice. This is a very tasty dish. I hope you can try it one day!
3) How about you! Do you have a favourite dish from your country?