8. Sınıf Tutku Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 56 Cevabı
8. Sınıf Tutku Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 56 Cevabı
Put the words in the boxes in the correct order to answer the question below.
Read the text and mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
Everything is made of atoms. They are very small particles. The centre of an atom is the nucleus. It contains protons and neutrons. Electrons orbit around the nucleus. Protons and electrons have an electrical charge. Protons have a positive charge, electrons have a negative charge. Neutrons have no charge. Electricity happens when electrons leave an atom.
1. An atom is a large particle.
2. The nucleus is the centre of an atom.
3. A nucleus contains protons, neutrons and electrons.
4. Protons have a negative charge.
5. Electrons have a negative charge.
6. Neutrons have a negative charge.
7. Electricity happens when electrons reach the atom.
Match the two halves of the sentences and learn about Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Alva Edison.
1. Benjamin Franklin believed a) 1093 things in the 1800s.
2. Benjamin Franklin’s kite experiment b) proved electricity and lightning were the same.
3. Thomas Alva Edison invented c) lightning was a natural form of electricity.
4. Thomas Alva Edison’s most famous d) invention is the light bulb.