8. Sınıf Tutku Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 45 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
8. Sınıf Tutku Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 45 Cevabı
Work in pairs and read your roles. Then act it out.
Student A : You want to call Student B and talk about one of the topics below. However, Student B is out at the moment. Leave a message on his/her answering machine and wait for him/ her to call you back.
Student B : Think of an answering machine message for your home phone. When Student A calls you, say your message and listen to him/her as he/she leaves a message. Then call Student A and discuss the message he/she left.
• You need help with your maths homework.
• You’re trying to find someone to go to a party with.
• You want to go shopping on Saturday.
• You haven’t got enough money to buy tickets for a concert.
• Your mobile is broken, and you want to take it to the shop with your friend.
i; 😐 221;; s Listen and read the telephone conversation, and act out similar conversations for different situations. Use the expressions in the box.
I’m worried about you because…
I’m sorry to hear that.
Tell me more about.
I’m sorry for you.
What’s the matter with you?
I’m thinking of you.
What’s the problem with you?
I will miss you.
What’s wrong with you?
I hope things get better soon.
I hope you’ll feel better soon.
Ina : Hello, Zahra. It’s Ina.
Zahra : Hi, Ina.
Ina : How are you?
Zahra : Fine, thanks. And you?
Ina : Fine, thanks. We’re meeting friends tomorrow. Would you be interested in joining us?
Zahra : Sorry?
Ina : Do you fancy joining us?
Zahra : I can’t. I should look after my little brother.
Ina : What’s wrong with him?
Zahra : He’s got the flu.
Ina : Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I hope he’ll get well soon.
Zahra : I hope so. Thanks.
Ina : OK. We’ll meet up later, then.
Zahra : OK. See you later.