8. Sınıf Tutku Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 59 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
8. Sınıf Tutku Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 59 Cevabı
Be careful that the Internet can be dangerous. Read the contract and tick (✓) “Yes” or “No”. Then compare your answers with your friends.
Family Contract for Online Safety
• Fll give out personal information (address, telephone number, or the name and location of my school) without my parents’ permission.
• I’ll tell my parents if I find disturbing information or messages.
• Fll see someone I meet online.
• I’ll upload my photo without asking my parents.
• I’ll decide my online dates and times with my parents.
• I’ll ask my parents before downloading or installing software.
• I’ll be a good online person and won’t hurt other people.
• Fll shop online without asking my parents.
Prepare a poster. Inform your friends at your school about your Internet habits. Put your project into your portfolio.