8. Sınıf Tutku Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
8. Sınıf Tutku Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevabı
Read the key words and compare the objects in the photos, as in the example.
Hot air banoons and parachutes are equipment for sky sports, but they are different. Hot air balloons can carry more people than parachutes. You float in the air with the balloons, but parachutes are for slowing down the speed while falling. You need a burning gas for hot air balloons, but you don’t need it for parachutes.
Kayak: for one person, double-sided paddle, warmer, closed with a hole, more difficult to get inside
Canoe: more than one person, one-sided paddle, open, easier to get in and out, more tiring
Prepare a simple brochure. Express your preferences for sports and free time activities.
My Top List for Sports and After-School Activities
● My favourite is jogging in the mornings.
● I prefer volleyball to basketball.
● I’d rather swim in the pool at weekends.
● I’d like to try bungee jumping.
● In autumn, trekking is the best.
● In winter, I like skiing so much.
● I also love rollerblading on streets.