8. Sınıf Tutku Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 98 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
8. Sınıf Tutku Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 98 Cevabı
What do you know about photosynthesis? Discuss with your friends in class.
Listen and complete the blanks.
The word “photo” means……………………….
The word “synthesis” means putting
Complete the blanks and the formula with the given words .
Listen again and mark the statements T (true) or F (false).
1. There are ten cells in a leaf.
2. Chloroplasts make the plants green.
3. Plants die without water.
4. Light is not necessary for photosynthesis.
5. Sugar, a result of photosynthesis, is the food for plants.
Now work in pairs and talk about photosynthesis in turns. When you don’t understand a word or a sentence, ask your friend to repeat. Use the sentences in the box to help you.
A: Photosynthesis provides us with most of the oxygen we need in order to breathe.
B: I couldn’t understand you very well. Can you say it again?
A: Photosynthesis gives us oxygen.
I’m sorry. I can’t follow you. Can you speak slowly?
I think I missed the point. Can you please repeat?
I couldn’t understand you very well. Can you say it again?