9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 104 Cevapları Meb Yayınları‘na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 104
Discuss the following questions with your partner.
1. Which of the photos below represent the world where you would like to live? Why?
2. Do you think people are respectful enough of the nature? Why/Why not?
a. W0rk in pairs and answer the following questions.
1. Have you ever imagined of an ideal world? What would it be like to live tinere?
2. If you had the opportunity to change something to make the world a better place ta live in, what would you change
The definition of the ‘İdeal’ varies from person to person. İt literally means perfect or the best possible. İdeal world can also be called as ‘Utopia’ that is an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect. Although utopia has been another name for unreal or impossible, some of us believe that an ideal world can exist, despite all the negativities the world has. Perhaps we should focus on how we have created these negativities and how we can overcome them. We need to be willing to make an initial effort to live a peaceful life together, and make our world a more liveable place.
1. Respect for nature:
We could have lived in harmony with nature. However, we, as humans, have devastated jungles and forests, and converted agricultural land into construction sites. We seem to have forgotten that we are part of nature. As a result, we have polluted the water, air and soil by releasing chemicals or other substances. Will it be possible to survive in the disaster that we have caused? Planting a few trees, growing delicious vegetables and gorgeous flowers in our garden houses can be an alternative way of living with nature. However, that little artificial world will not compensate for the real world and take over our responsibilities for protecting it. According to Chief Seattle of the Suquamish Indians, “Earth does not belong to us; we belong to Earth.” Are we shooting ourselves in the foot? We share this planet with all the living things, and the existence of humankind and many species depends on the survival of others. We should let the animals live, we shouldn’t trap, hunt or kill them.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 104 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.