9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 127 Cevapları Meb Yayınları‘na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 127
a. Discuss the topics below with your partner as in the examples. Justify your opinion and use contrast phrases.
e.g. being unaware
Older generations say young people are unaware about their environment. I don’t belieVe they don’t care, though. If you ask me, although they seem to be less active in school communities, they are very active with issues on the social media.
Education, Unemployment, Friendship, Health problems, Learning anxiety
b. Discuss the questions related to the problems in ‘Exercise a’ with your partner.
1. Do you think you have any of these problems? If yes, which ones?
2. What do you think you will do to overcome these problems?
Do you know?
October is National Bullying Prevention Month in the USA.
* A concession phrase introduces an idea which seems opposite of the idea in the main clause. * When clause of concession comes before the main clause, a comma separates two clauses. e.g. Although I slept for eight hours last night, I’m still tired. He refused to eat even though he was hungry. The pilot managed to land the plane safely despite/in spite of the heavy rain. Despite/In spite of not feeling well, he came to school. I like using live video sharing websites, but/while/whereas my brother doesn’t.
Play in two teams and tell one student from each team to come to the board. One student starts making a simple sentence about a famous person. For example, Lionel Messi is a footballer. The next student from other team must add a different information using relative clause about the same person. (For example, Lionel Messi is a footballer who plays in Barcelona.) The game continues and the team gets a point for the sentence they make. When any of the players can’t find information about the person, the other team gets the score. The team which gets more scores wins the game.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 127 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.