9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 155 Cevapları Meb Yayınları‘na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 155
b. Read the blog and answer the following questions.
1. Who is J. K. Rowling?
2. What difficulties did she have before she became a writer?
3. How are aspiring writers affected by their inner worlds?
4. How can failure make aspiring writers stronger?
5. “Just because it didn’t find an audience, that doesn’t mean it’s bad work.” What do you think this quote means?
c. Look at the sentences from the text. Write (RR) for Reported Requests and (RI) Reported Imperatives into the boxes.
1. They asked us to interview with an author about how to write a piece of work.
2. We asked her to come and give some writing tips to aspiring writers.
3. She told aspiring writers not to stop and not to be afraid to be rejected.
4. She told aspiring writers to look at their inner worlds.
5. She told them to give their whole heart and have passion for the work.
* To report imperatives, we use: tell + object + (not) + infinitive e.g. “Turn the music down,” John said. John told us to turn the music down. “Don’t watch violent films,” the psychologist said. The psychologist told the children not to watch violent films. *To report requests, we use: ask + object + (not) + infinitive e.g. “Could you please be quiet while watching the film?” she said. She asked me to be quiet while watching the film. “Please, don’t smoke,” he said. He asked him not to smoke. * Other verbs which are used for the these structure: beg/order/warn + object + (not) + infinitive e.g. “Don’t move,” the policeman told them. The policeman ordered them not to move.
Do you know?
Computer-generated imagery (CGI) is the usage of digital graphics in visual media often in the form of 3D animation. Thanks to this technology, death is not an excuse to keep an actor out of a film. For example, although Peter Cushing passed on in 1994, he was involved in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in 2016.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 155 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.