9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 161 Cevapları Meb Yayınları‘na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 161
a. Write a review of a book you have read recently. Before you start writing, take notes into the table. In your review you can use the phrases in ‘KEEP IN MIND!’ box.
b. Read your review to the class and answer your classmates’ questions.
c. Which book did you like the best? Why?
Discuss the following questions with your classmates.
1. Who is your favourite author? Why? Which of his/her books do you like the most?
2. What was the last book you read? Give as much information as you can. Make sure you give answers to the questions below. What was the type of the book? Who was it written by? What was it about? Did you enjoy it? Would you recommend it to your classmates? Why/Why not?
IDIOM OF THE DAY
Read the dialogue and try to guess the meaning of the bold expression from the context. Do you have a similar expression in yourlanguage? Ryan: I don’t know about you, but I’m starving. How about that restaurant?Luke: I think it’s not a good idea. It looks small and cramped. Besides, I’m not all that sure about its food. Ryan: I have eaten Chinese food there once and it was absolutely delicious. Don’t judge the book by its cover and give a chance. Luke: OK, then. Let’s go.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 161 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.