9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 22 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 2. Ünite My Environment Sayfa 22 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
G. Choose the correct response.
1. Good-bye. Have a nice day.
a) It’s OK. Thank you. b) It’s nice to meet you. c) Thank you. You, too.
2. Hello! How are you?
a) Not bad, thanks. b) Welcome! c) Nice to meet you.
3. Good evening, Sarah.
a) Good night, Ms. Conner. See you.
b) Hello. How are you, Ms. Conner?
c) How about you, Ms. Conner?
4. See you later.
a) OK. Bye bye. b) I’m OK. Thanks. c) Not bad. How are you?
5. This is my friend, Tony.
a) Are you from Italy, Tony? b) Good bye, Tony. c) Nice to meet you, Tony.
H. Read the statements and match them with the functions of is’.
a) ’s = is
b) ’s = has
c) -s = plural
d) ’s = possessive
1. My sister’s sons are at school.
2. Her family’s Italian.
3. David’s got a big house with garden.
4. Paul’s her sister’s husband.
5. My mum’s uncles are engineers.
6. There’s a bank on the corner.
I. Complete the sentences with me, you, her, him, is, it, them.
1. That film is great. I love ________________.
2. She is a new student. I don’t know ________________.
3. This is Sam. I go to school with ________________.
4. They are our new neighbours. Let’s visit ________________.
5. We are at home. Come and join ________________.
6. This question isn’t easy. Can you help ________________?
7. Today is your birthday. This party is for ________________.
J. Look at the picture and make sentences using prepositions of place as in the example.
1. carpet / floor _______ There is a carpet on the floor _______ .
2. vases / coffee table
3. plant / window
4. cushions / sofas
5. lamp / armchair / sofa
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 22 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat