9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 25 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 3. Ünite Movies Sayfa 25 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Complete the sentences with the correct words below.
1. It’s five o’clock now. Ten minutes ago, it was ________________ five.
2. It’s 7 p.m. now. Thirty minutes later, it’ll be seven thirty or ________________ seven.
3. We write June 11, June 11th or 11 June, but we say the ________________ of June or June
4. It’s 9 a.m. now. Fifteen minutes ago, it was ________________ nine.
5. My birthday is on the fourteenth of ________________.
6. We write April 2nd, but we say April the ________________.
7. It’s eight p.m. now. Five minutes later, I mean at ________________ eight, the film starts.
8. You say six fifteen or ________________ six.
Match the questions with the correct answers.
1. Do you like going to the cinema? a) Absolutely. I’m crazy about him.
2. Is your sister an action movie addict? b) Yes, I do. Once a week.
3. What type of movies do you dislike? c) No. I never do it.
4. Is Bradley Cooper your favourite actor? d) Horror.
5. What is your favourite movie type? e) No, she isn’t.
6. Do you download movies from the Net? f) Sci-fi. They keep me on the edge of my seat.
Complete the dialogue using the sentences in the box.
A: Hello, Sam. How is it going? (1)____
B: Yes, I am. Why?
A: (2)___“Star Wars” is on at the Events Hall.
B: I am sorry, but I don’t like watching science fiction. (4)___
A: OK. Let’s watch Eddie Murphy’s latest movie. I love his sense of humour.
Complete the paragraph with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.
Mia and Mason are twins. They ____________ (be) both keen on sports, but they ______________ (not / like) the same things. Mia ____________ (love) handball. She ____________ (play) for her school team. She ____________ (train) on Fridays and Saturdays. Manson ______________ (train) a lot too, but he ______________ (not / play) handball. He ______________ (love) dancing. He ______________ (do) ballroom dancing at a dance academy. They ______________ (enjoy) what they do, but they ______________ (not / want) to be professionals.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 25 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat