9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 29 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 4. Ünite Human In Nature Sayfa 29 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Find ten geographical words in the wordsquare and categorize them in the correct column
words related to water:
words related to land:
Fill in the blanks using the words below. One is extra.
1. In Japan, people have very strong buildings because they often have __________.
2. When there is __________, the land dries and crops die.
3. The __________ damages the roof of the buildings in the West Atlantic Ocean very often.
4. After the __________, the water goes down and the land usually dries in weeks.
5. A small snowball can start a(n) __________ on the mountains in Peru.
6. When a(n) __________ comes; high waves hit the coast and kill people in Indonesia.
Match the words below to make collocations.
1. heavy a) disasters
2. safety b) banks
3. natural c) drills
4. earthquake d) eruptions
5. river e) rains
6. volcanic f) rules
Read the statements below and use the collocations in exercise 3 to define them.
1. They are quick, wild and terrible events in nature.
2. The mountain explodes and hot materials come out.
3. They are very large amounts of water drops from clouds.
4. It is the land along the edge of a river.
5. These are laws to lower the risk of danger or injury for people.
6. They are plans for training people to prepare for disasters.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 29 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat