9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 35 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 4. Ünite Human In Nature Sayfa 35 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Choose the correct option.Choose the correct option.
1. This book is a thrilling/ boring adventure story. I enjoy reading it.
2. John can’t stand amazing/ annoying people. He never talks to them.
3. There is an unpleasant/unrealistic smell in the room. Open the window, please.
4. Scuba diving is a boring /challenging activity. I love it.
5. Ellen likes unusual/ cheap clothes. She dresses differently.
6. Cycling is exciting / exhausting. I prefer playing chess.
7. My father is a Creative/ crazy man. He is keen on writing poems.
8. I’m crazy about watching relaxing/ breathtaking movies. I love action scenes.
B. Fiil in the blanks using the correct words from the box.
earthquakes / oceans / beach / hill / deserts / drought / tsunamis / island
1. It’s very hard to find water in the . All you can see is sand.
2. Farmers don’t get any crops during a(n) . They have hard times.
3. My friend lives on the large Japanese of Hokkaido. It’s breathtaking.
4. Different types of fish live in the . I want to dive and film them.
5. A lot of people die during . Safety rules are important.
6. Their house is on the top of a(n) . Climbing is really tiring.
7. are large waves after earthquakes.
8. We like spending the day at the in summer.
C. Match the halves to make meaningful sentences.
1. Some people fail not because of misfortune,
2. His ambition is just
3. Doctors tell people
4. I want to take up pilates
5. Brenda trains hard
6. It’s very hot, so
D. Choose the correct options.
1. To allow nature to take its course means
a) to let something happen without trying to control it
b) not to let something happen
2. To be on the edge of one’s seat means
a) sitting on the side of a chair
b) getting very excited by a performance
3. To reach for the moon means .
a) to try to achieve something that is very difficult
b) to do something easily
Put the words in the correct order.Put the words in the correct order.
1. never / early / Jane / wakes up
2. They / go on picnics / sometimes / in summer
3. she / play / the piano / Does / every day
4. you / the dog / Do / often / take / for a walk
5. my teeth / I / before going to bed / always / brush
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 35 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat