9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 6. Ünite Bridging Cultures Sayfa 47 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Read the web page, The ?ondonist. Write the correct question for each answer.
a) What are the great places to visit London?
b) Where do people do shopping in London?
c) What can you eat in London?
d) How can I travel in London?
The Londonist is a popular web page about London. You will find the list of frequently asked questions and answers that visitors often ask about London.
Oxford Street is London’s main shopping centre. People from all over the world buy clothes, shoes and souvenirs here. Regent and Bond Streets are good to shop fashion clothes as well. Covent Garden is a beautiful indoor market with street performers. Portobello Road Market in Notting Hill More …
You can easily travel in London because public transport is really good. You should take double decker bus ride and sit upstairs to enjoy the view. They are typical red city buses. London Underground is another perfect way to travel around the city. You can also travel by boat along the River Thames and see
the famous London sights like More …
You should see Big Ben on your first visit. It’s a big clock tower. Tower Bridge is a very famous bridge over the Thames. They open it when a big ship comes. Buckingham Palace is the official home of the British royal family. Greenwich is the home of time. The world’s Prime Meridian goes More …
When you think of British food, fish & chips comes to mind firstly. You can buy fresh fish and golden potato fries on the street at a good price. Eat at a restaurant in Chinatown. You will enjoy the Chinese food. If you are a meat-lover, try Shepherd’s Pie. You can eat Yorkshire pudding with roast beef. It is a
kind of bread. More …
Read the statements and write true (T) or false (F).
1. You can watch shows on street in Covent Garden.
2. It’s difficult to see around by bus, train or underground.
3. You can take a short cruise there.
4. Tower Bridge is open for 24 hours.
5. The queen lives in Buckingham Palace.
6. Yorkshire pudding is a meat dish.
Read the statements below and match them with the questions in exercise 5.
You can also take the tram, cable car, taxi or ride your bike to see around.
Apple pie is a lovely dessert. It’s a kind of pie with sweetened apple.
Visit Carnaby Street for good and cheap London souvenirs.
In the museum, Madame Tussauds, you can see wax figures of famous people.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat