9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 48 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 6. Ünite Bridging Cultures Sayfa 48 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Decide if the sentences are right or wrong. Correct the wrong ones.
1. I don’t know Puerto Rico very well.
2. Can you hear these people? Which language do they talk?
3. I am usually having my holidays in Japan.
4. Fasten your seat belt. The plane is departing.
5. Do they speak English in Ghana?
6. Maria is in Montréal. She learns French.
Choose the correct word to complete the sentences.Choose the correct word to complete the sentences.1.
1. Eric always go/ goes to Jamaica in winter for the sun.
2. Today they, are working/ workfrom home because of the heavy rain.
3. My mother don’t/doesn’tlike to drive when it’s foggy.
4. It doesn’t snow/ isn’t snowing now. Let’s go out for a walk.
5. The tourists are/is still waiting for the snow to stop.
6. Look! The wind is blowing/ blows the leaves from the trees.
Choose the correct conjunctions in brackets to join the sentences.
1. More than a million people live in Shanghai. It’s the most crowded city in the world. (so / but) More than a million people live in Shanghai so it’s the most crowded city in the world.
2. Milan is a trade centre. There are many international fairs every year. (but/ because)
3. Las Vegas is a fun city. You can see Hoover Dam there. (but/ and)
4. There are a lot of poor people in Mumbai. The world’s most expensive house is there. (but/ so)
Read the answers. Then write questions using the prompts in the present simple or present continuous.
1. it / rain / a lot / İzmir A: Does it rain a lot in İzmir?
B: Yes, it does. But it rarely snows there.
2. it / rain / at the moment
B: No, it’s sunny at the moment.
3. you / live / Bogota
B: Yes, I live there with my family.
4. Why / you / live / hotel room
B: Because they are decorating my house.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 48 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat