9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 59 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 8. Ünite Emergency And Health Problems Sayfa 59 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Complete the sentences with sho?ld ? sho?ldn’t using the verbs in the box.
1. You _______________________ gum with your dental braces.
2. You _______________________ aloe vera gel for the rash on your hand.
3. When you have a runny nose you _______________________ a nose spray.
4. People _______________________ antibiotics without serious advice.
5. When you have a stomachache, you _______________________ fizzy drinks.
Rewrite the following sentences as in the example.
1. It is a good idea for you to consult a dermatologist for the dark spots on your face.
2. It’s not a good idea for her to apply her friend’s acne cream on her face. (shouldn’t) She .
3. The best thing to do for her is to see the school counsellor. She feels depressed. (had better) She
4. It’s better for him to stop playing too many computer games. His eyes hurt all the time. (ought to) He
5. It is not a good idea for us to stay up late or we’ll fall asleep during the test tomorrow. (had
better not) We
Write complete questions. Then answer them.
1. you / ever / break / your leg?
2. you / ever / attend / a fire drill?
3. you / ever / have / a traffic accident?
4. you / ever / cut / your finger?
5. you / ever / have / a terrible toothache?
6. you / ever / fall off / your bike?
Choose the correct word.
1. Have you ever/ yetsprained your wrist?
2. Pedro has had a terrible stomachache for/since morning.
3. The doctor has yet/just run some tests on the patient.
4. I have never/ alreadyfelt like this. My headache is killing me!
5. My friend and I have had a terrible sore throat for/since three days.
7. Camilla has ever/ alreadyconsulted a doctor for her skin problem.
8. The doctor hasn’t finished the operation never/ yet.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 59 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat