9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 61 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 8. Ünite Emergency And Health Problems Sayfa 61 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Read the following questions and choose the correct option.
1. What does ATM stand for?
a) Automated Teller Machine b) Automatic Transfer Machine
2. What does PIN stand for?
a) Personal Interest Number b) Personal Identification Number
Read the leaflet and choose the correct option.
Safety Tips at an ATM Every day thousands of people use ATMs. You can get cash wherever you are and whenever you need. You can do many things at an ATM. For example;
⁕ You can withdraw money from your account.
⁕ You can deposit money into your account.
⁕ You can pay bills.
⁕ You can transfer money from one of your accounts to another.
Protect Your Card and PIN
⁕ Keep your card in a safe place.
⁕ Never lend your bank card to anyone and don’t tell anyone your PIN.
⁕ Don’t choose an obvious PIN like your date of birth.
⁕ Memorise your PIN. Don’t write it down.
At the ATM
⁕ Make sure no one sees you enter your PIN. Use your hand or body to cover the keypad.
⁕ Never leave the receipt behind.
⁕ If you use the ATM at night, take a friend with you.
⁕ Call your bank right away if your bank card is lost or stolen.
1. Don’t _________________ your bank card to anyone.
a) borrow b) lend
2. Deposit means to _________________ .
a) take out b) put in
3. You can _________________ money to your other accounts at an ATM.
a) transfer b) withdraw
4. You need a _________________ to use an ATM.
a) SIN b) PIN
5. You can _________________ money from an ATM.
a) credit b) withdraw
6. Keep your PIN _________________ .
a) secret b) credit
7. Cover the _________________ using your body or free hand when you use the ATM.
a) screen b) keypad
8. Don’t forget to take the _________________ with you after you get the money.
a) receipt b) account
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 61 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat