9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 70 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 9. Ünite Invitations And Celebrations Sayfa 70 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Complete the sentences with some / any / a lot of.
1. I don’t want sugar in my tea.
2. Let’s buy more oranges. We need oranges to make juice.
3. Sorry, we don’t sell milk here.
4. Could you please make sandwiches for the party?
5. I like fruit very much. Please buy apples and coconuts for me.
6. There are sweets in the cupboard.
7. I’d like cucumbers in my salad, please.
8. Is there cheese in the fridge?
Choose the correct alternatives.
1. We don’t have any/some drinks. Let’s go and buy some/ any.
2. I can’t eat this hot dog. There is a lot of / any ketchup in it.
3. Put some / any cheese in your soup. It tastes much better with cheese.
4. I don’t want to see some/ any sausages in my pizza.
5. Would you like a lot of/some milk in your tea?
6. Sue drinks a lot of / any coffee before the exams.
Write questions with How much / How many. Then match them with the answers.
1. milk / you / drink / a day?
2. chocolate / you / eat / a day?
3. kilos of oranges / you / buy / a week?
4. sandwiches / you / eat / a week?
5. coffee / you / drink / before exams?
a) Seven. I eat one every day.
b) A lot of. Because I don’t want to sleep.
c) Two glasses. It’s healthy.
d) Two packets. I love it too much.
e) Five kilos. I like fruit juice.
Correct the mistakes and rewrite the sentences.
1. There is any milk in the fridge.
2. There is a lot of biscuits on the table.
3. We haven’t got some sauce for the pasta.
4. There aren’t some apples on the plate, but there are any strawberries.
5. Have you got some fruit juice?
6. There are some cheese in this cake.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 70 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat