9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 119 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Meb Yayınları 9. Ünite Invitations And Celebrations Sayfa 119 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
a. Read the text and match the sentences (a-d) with the gaps (1-4).
a. People are going to sing and dance all together in the streets.
b. The festival is usually in January or February.
c. Every year thousands of tourists visit India and do shopping during the festival.
d. Young girls and boys are going to buy yellow clothes.
b. Match the topics with the paragraphs.
1. preparations and shopping
2. economic importance
3. time and place
Read the text again. Answer the questions.
1. How long does it take to prepare for Basant Panchami?
2. When are the Indians going to celebrate the festival this year?
3. Why do the people in India buy things in yellow?
4. What can you buy from a fair in the festival?
5. Why are the Indians going to feel on top of the world?
6. How do the tourists help Indian economy?
6 Guess the meanings of the highlighted words in the text. Then, use them to complete the sentences below.
1. The villagers are going to ________ the mustard flowers and sell them.
2. Dancers are going to __________ just before the celebrations.
3. Local people are going to sell traditional products in the fair to ________ money.
4. We are going to ________ to the shops to catch the sale before the festival.
5. He is going to ________ a tin of pineapple and some packets of nuts to make laddu.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 119 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat