9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 53 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Meb Yayınları 4. Ünite Human In Nature Sayfa 53 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Read the interviews and answer the questions.
1. What is the interview about?
2. What happens during a hurricane?
3. What happens after the earthquakes?
4. What do people do during a landslide if they are out?
5. Are the people in Naples afraid of volcanic eruptions?
Read the interviews again and write true (T) or false (F).
1. The interviewer talks to the people from Manchester.
2. There is a dirty river in Houston.
3. People in Houston name the hurricanes.
4. The Japanese know what to do during the earthquakes.
5. People in Quebec never have landslides.
6. Quebecers don’t usually live under hard conditions.
7. People live close to Mt. Vesuvius in Naples.
8. You rarely see tourists in Naples.
Find the highlighted word groups in the interviews and circle the correct options.
1. Natural disaster is a sudden / slow terrible event in nature.
2. Heavy rain is less / much in amount.
3. Safety rules are regulations to make sure that something is in danger / free from danger.
4. Earthquake drill is irregular / regular activities to teach about earthquakes.
5. A river bank is the land at either / left edge of a river.
6. A volcanic eruption is the bursting of hot material from a volcano / hill.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 53 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat