9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 75 Cevabı
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Meb Yayınları 6. Ünite Bridging Cultures Sayfa 75 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
Listen to the dialogue again. Number the questions as you hear.
____One is extra.Anything to drink?
____ Is that all?
____ Are you ready to order, young ladies?
____ And you, please?
____ Can we have the menu, please?
____ Would you like something to drink?
____ Can we have the bill, please?
Listen again and tick (✓) the correct words.
1. We have traditional Japanese breakfast at weekends.
2. We eat fish for breakfast.
3. We have it for lunch or dinner.
4. We have green tea at breakfast in Japan.
5. We have beans, sausages, mushrooms and fried tomatoes.
6. They are my favourite.
Talk about your favourite breakfast. Answer the questions below.
Do you like having breakfast?
Do you usually have a big or small breakfast?
What do you like having in the mornings?
a. Work in pairs. Imagine you are at a café. Make a dialogue.
Student A : You are the customer. Order your meal and then ask for the bill.
Student B : You are the the waiter / waitress. Take the order and serve the customer.
b. Act out your dialogue.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 75 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat