7. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 1. Ünite Appearance And Personality
7. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 1. Ünite Appearance And Personality Sayfa 10, 11, 12, 13 Etkinlik Soruları ve Cevapları
APPEARANCE AND PERSONALITY
Read and number the sentences to make up a dialogue. Some sentences can be changeable.
- (4) Because she is a very good friend.
- (6) She is very helpful. She does everything to help you.
- (7) Is she easygoing?
- (1) I like Sarah very much.
- (2) I like Sarah, but I like Shelia more than her.
- (5) What is she like?
- (3) Why?
- (8) Yes, she is. İt is very easy to make frierıds with her.
Read the speech balloons. Fiil in the blanks with the words in the box.
- I know a good lawyer. He a(n) honest man. He always telis the truth. He is fair.
- My husband doesn’t kelp me in the kitchen because I don’t want kim to kelp me. He is so clumsy He always drops som on the floor or breaks something.
- All of us want to go to the pizza house Only you w ant to go to the sandwich bar. Please don’t be selfish Let’s go to the pizza house.
- Elisabeth of ten invites us for dinner. She likes having guests at her home and always cooks delicious dishes and presents. She is very generous
- I like eating this, junk food but it is not good for health. I don’t to put on weight and be overweight
- She is wrong but, she says she is she says she is right. She doesn’t change her mind because she is so stubborn
Answer these guestions.
What does your best friend look like?
- Cevap My best friend is tall, slim and she has got long hair.
What is your mother / father like?
- Cevap My mother is generous, friendly may father is helpful talktive.
Who is your best friend? Why?
- Cevap My best friend is Cindy. Because she is hepful and honest.
Are you outgoing? Why / Why not?
Complete these sentences.
- My sister is older (old) than my brother, but my brother is taller (tali) than my sister.
- Am I slimmer (slim) than you?
- Which one is the best (good)? The blue one or the red one?
- My grandfather is more forgetful (forgetful) than my grandmother.