7. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 5. Ünite Television Cevapları
7. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 5. Ünite Television Sayfa 30, 31, 32, 33 Etkinlik Soruları ve Cevapları
Look at the TV programmes and answer the following questions.
Which program do you prefer watching?
- The Simpsons. (I prefer watching the Simpsons.)
Which programme do you think is a discussion?
- “Who knows?” is a discussion.
Which film do you prefer? “Superman” or “Hurry on Cowboy”? Why?
- I prefer “Superman” because I like sciencefiction films.
What kind of programme is “Run to the Country”? What do you think?
- It is a documentary.
What is on at 9:00 o’clock in the evening on BBC Two?
- İnternational Rugby Union is on.
Which channel is “The Simpsons” on?
- It is on Channel 4.
Read the definitions and find the name of the programmes in the grid.
- Film about animals, birds, etc. (nature programme)
- Story about people’s everday lives. (soap opera)
- İt telis you about life in our planet, history, geography, ete. (documentary)
- İt gives you the latest information about current events. (news)
- Its story and characters make you laugh. (comedy)
- It’s got dravvings of animals and people that move and talk. (cartoon)
- People talk about very personal and private things about their lives. (talk show)
- Football cup final. (sports programme)
- A number of programmes about the same situation or the same characters in diffferent situations. (series)
What does your mother regularly watch on TV? Why? Write.
e.g. My mother always watches the series on TV because she thinks they are interesting. On Mondays, she ….
Every evening mother watches a soap opera. She doesn’t like sitcoms. On Mondays her favourite soap opera is on. She likes it because the main character in it is like my mother. She is a very good mother and she has a lot of family problems.
Complete these sentences.
- My uncles prefer watching football matches to quiz shows.
- My brother prefers listening to music to watching TV.
- My grandparents prefer going to the cinema to watching a DVD.
- I prefer tea to coffee / milk etc
- I think talk shows are boring / amusing etc.
- My teacher thinks we should study hard.
- My mother thinks I shouldn’t watch TV a lot.
Last night you watched a film on TV with your friends. Write about the film and your feelings. Include the answers of these questions.
- What was the name of the film?
- What was the film about?
- What happened?
- Who were the characters?
- Was it a happy end?
- How did you feel?
Last night watched a very sad film. The name of film was “The Lost Child”. It was about a couple. They lost their child in a shopping mall and they couldn’t find her. They called the police. They looked everywhere. They cried and we all cried, too. We were so sad.
In the end, we learned that the child was in the cinema. She wanted to watch a cartoon and went inside. Her parents were angry, but happy.