11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevabı
Choose the correct options.
1. The guided city tour organised/is organised by our professional company.
2. The castle, which is on top of a high hill, can see / can be seen from 15 miles away.
3. The travellers usually share /are sharedtheir opinions on this website.
4. The Blue Mosque built/ was built during the rule of Ahmet I in seven years.
5. His journey in Cappadocia region will take / will be taken about a week.
6. The museum has visited/has been visited by millions of tourists since it opened/ was opened in 1945.
7. It takes years to collect information from a historical site since it must excavate /must be excavated with great care.
8. The villager discovered/ was discovered a head of a statue while he was working on the farm. 9 Rewrite the sentences using the words in brackets.
1. Musicians give concerts in the Great Theatre of Ephesus every summer. (are) Concerts are given in the Great Theatre of Ephesus every summer.
2. You use a museum card here if you want to save time and money. (used)
3. The architects are restoring the historical mosque at the moment. (being)
4. Prof. Mayer is going to publish a research paper in the Archaeology Magazine next week. (be)
5. You can see the huge statues if you climb up the mountain. (seen)
6. Many people haven’t heard of the temples in Göbekli Tepe yet. (been)
7. Will we take the students to a school trip this year? (taken)
8. The big earthquakes damaged most of the structures. (were)
Write the correct forms of the verbs in the paragraph.
Şirince is an old beautiful village which
(1)______________(surround) by olive
trees and peach gardens. It’s only 8 km away from Selçuk, İzmir. Only about 700 people live in this small village but it (2)
______________(visit) by thousands of
local tourists especially at weekends. The name of the village used to be Çirkince
-an ugly place- but it (3)______________
(change) to Şirince -a charming place- in
1926 by the governor of İzmir. Şirince is under the legal protection and it (4)______________
(preserve) with great care. Its unique local architecture (5)______________(identify) with the
two-storey white houses on a green hill. Some of these houses (6)______________(restore)
beautifully and they (7)______________(use) as restaurants or small hotels since 1990s. As you
walk through the narrow streets, you (8)______________(amaze) by the impressive landscape.
There is an open market in the centre of the village and different kinds of natural products and local
tastes can (9)______________(find) easily. If you’re looking for an extraordinary spot, you can
visit Nesin Mathematics Village that is 1 km away from Şirince. It’s a peaceful and fascinating place
where hundreds of students (10)______________(accommodate) for all levels of mathematical
activities in summers.