11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 57 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 57 Cevabı
Read the statements and fiil in the blanks with the similes.
as wise as an owl / as gentle as a lamb / as fit as a fiddle as thick as thieves / as graceful as a swan
1. I bet she’s told everything to Unda. They are_______________.
2. If you are in trouble, get your friend, Mark, to advise you. He is_______________.
3. My best friend got married last weekend. You should have seen her. She was_____________
4. Wow, how long have you been working out? You look_______________.
5. No need to be afraid of Bob. He may look cruel but in fact he’s_______________.
9 Read the teenagers describing their best friends and do the puzzle with their personality traits.
4. “I love Rachel’s honesty. Everything between us is real.”
5. “My mum doesn’t like Hector as he has extreme and violent energy.”
7. “Amanda has never made me feel and she is the shoulder which I need to cry on.”
8. “I do believe what Raul says and only tell my secrets to him.”
1. “Antony hates talking about his wealth and success.”
2. “Richard is always sure of himself, his powers and abilities.”
3. “Money is never Zoe’s priority. She loves buying presents or dinner for me.”
6. “It’s sometimes hard to talk to Martin as he is generally impatient and anxious.”