9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 101 Cevapları Meb Yayınları‘na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 101
c. Match the highlighted words in the texts to the definitions below.
Scan the texts to find answers to the questions below.
1. What kind of positive impacts does the technology have on human life?
2. Why don’t we concentrate on whatever has been discussed when we come together with our friends?
3. What does Amanda complain about?
4. Who is more optimistic about the world? Why?
5. What would Yun do if she had a chance to change the world?
e. Find the sentences related to the imaginary situations in the texts and write them below.
f. Discuss with your partner. Which blog post do you agree with? Why? Do you think they feel pessimistic or optimistic about the world?
* ‘Wish’ and ‘if only’ are both used to talk about regrets and things that we would like to change either about the past or the present.
e.g. I wish/if only I knew her address. (I don’t know her address.)
I wish/if only I hadn’t sold the house. (I sold the house.)
* Wish/if only + simple past is used to make wishes about states.
e.g. I wish/if only we had a big house. (We don’t have a big house now, but I would like to.)
* Wish/if only + past continuous is used to make wishes about actions happening now.
e.g. I wish/if only it weren’t raining. (It is raining now.)
* Wish/if only + could is used to make wishes about abilities and possibilities.
e.g. I wish/if only she could speak
English fluently. (She can’t speak English fluently.)
* If + simple past tense, main clause (would/could/might + infinitive)
We often use the second conditional to give reasons for wishes.
e.g. I wish/if only I had a computer.
If I had a computer, I would do some research on my project.
* We usually use were for all pronouns.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Hazırlık Ders Kitabı Sayfa 101 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.