10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 133 Cevabı
1. Read the text and match the sentences with the appropriate actions. Write the correct numbers in the boxes.
1. Don’t be afraid to say no.
2. Find your productive time.
3. Budget your time.
4. Get a good night’s sleep.
5. Create a dedicated study time.
6. Make a to-do list every day.
7. Keep your work with you.
When it comes to studying, managing your time is of upmost importance. You need to determine how much time you should spend on lessons. Are you good at managing your time to have the best study hours? Read the sentences below and discover for yourself.
Put the most important tasks at the top. Even if they’re boring, do them first. Include things you want to do in your list, too so that you have items in your list you’re looking forward to.
That way, if you find yourself with extra time while on the train or bus, you can get the chance to do something.
It’s OK to say no if your friend asks you to go to a movie one night, but you have a test the next morning. Instead, find a time that works for both of you and go see the movie then.
Are you a morning person or a night person? You’ll be more efficient if you work when you are at your best.
Set up a time only to study or do homework. Turn off your phone and respond to calls or texts when your work is finished.
Create a weekly schedule to follow. Determine how much free time you have, and don’t forget to schedule time to relax.
Your brain needs rest to perform at its peak. If it is time to sleep, list the things on the next day’s to-do list and go to bed.
2. What are you going to do to manage your time effectively in a week’s time? Write sentences as in the example.
I’m going to get a good night’s sleep.