10. Sınıf Dikey Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 97 Cevabı
4. Read the text again and answer the questions below.
1. What is an animation?
2. What were the early animations like?
3. How did the development of celluloid change the process of making animations?
4. What is special about Steamboat Willie?
5. What happened in 1937?
6. How did the introduction of computers affect making movies?
5. Look at the screenshots of Superman: Brainiac Attacks below. What can you tell about the story? Share your ideas with the class.
6. Watch the cartoon and number the scenes in the correct order.
7. Who says these sentences? Watch the cartoon again and write Superman, Brainiac, Lex Luthor, Jimmy or Miss Lane?
I hate being so far away from the home base, from the gang.
He’s going the other way, Miss Lane. What are we gonna do?
Kryptonite, the ultimate bane to Superman. If it were only as big as my head.
You always catch me when I fall, Superman.
Miss Lane, you really need to be more careful.
But I hunger for knowledge, son of Krypton. And knowledge is power.
8. Write a short paragraph to summarize the story of Superman: Brainiac Attacks. Then exchange your paragraph with your partner. Read and check your paragraphs in pairs.