11. Sınıf İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 79 Cevapları Meb Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Meb Yayınları Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 79
1. Do you know what Haiku is?
A Haiku is a Japanese poem which can also be known as a Hokku. A Haiku is a type of poetry that can be written on many themes, from love to nature. Haiku is more than a type of poem; it is a way of looking at the physical world and seeing something deeper, like the very nature of existence.
There were four master Haiku poets from Japan, known as “the Great Four.” They are: Matsuo Basho, Kobayashi Issa, Masaoka Shiki, and Yosa Buson. Their work is stili the model for traditional haiku writing today. They were poets who wandered the countryside, experiencing life and observing nature, and spent years perfecting their writing.
Isn’t it wonderful to know that such a rich tradition has lasted nearly eleven centuries? The evolution of haiku might be seen as a natural process, like anything else in life, but its authenticity has kept its principles.
What is the Structure of a Haiku Poem?
A Haiku consists of 3 lines and 17 syllables. •.
Each line has a set number of syllables see below:
Line 1 – 5 syllables Line 2 – 7 syllables Line 3 – 5 syllables
Examples of a Haiku Poem
(5) The sky is so blue. (5) Love is not complex.
(7) The sun is so warm up high. (7) It demands an absent mind.
(5) I love the summer. (5) And a present heart.
Haiku poems don’t need to rhyme, but some poets try to rhyme lines 1 and 3.
2. Look at the photos below and match them with the right Haiku poem.
A. Cat lady momma
First six sons then twenty cats Keeps giving her love
B. Fragile and yet strong
Her heart grows for her children Mom is love warrior
C. Natural beauties
Make our hearts go pitter-pat. Who can resist you?
3. Now write your own Haiku poem about love.
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Silver Lining Ders Kitabı Sayfa 79 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.