11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 140 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 140 Cevabı
Work in groups. Think about your life styles in Turkish culture. Discuss.
• the way you were brought up
• the important events, rituals in your life
• family relationship
• social life
Write about the changes in your lives up to now.
• your early days
• your childhood
Game Time! Play “Start the Auction”.
Listen and practise. Notice that the pronunciation of ‘use’ as a verb and noun are different. The verb form is pronounced as /ju:z/ but the noun form is pronounced as /ju:s/.
• The use /ju:s/ of stoves is necessary in yurts.
• The Sentinelese have no use /ju:s/ for clothes.
• The Inuits are used /ju:z/ to vvearing warm boots.
• I used /ju:z/ to have a pet.
listen and identify past and present habits and routines. compare people’s habits now and 20 years ago while speaking.
analyze a passage about the lives of different people from other cultures vvhile reading.
vvrite about the changes in my life, pronunce the verb and the noun form of ‘use’ correctly.