11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 62 Cevabı 2017 – 2018 Yeni Müfredat
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 62 Cevabı
Join the two sentences as in the example.
1. It is the room. They hold the Iron Chef Night contests there.
It is the room where / in which they hold the Iron Chef Night contests.
2. She is the house owner. She invites the residents of this area for frock swap.
3. That’s my friend. His duty is to choose the films for this week’s movie marathon.
4. Those are the mirrors. I brought them to try on the clothes we liked.
5. A wild forest is a place. We go camping to see the different animals in it.
6. They are the film series. We are planning to watch them.
Choose the correct answer. Put commas where necessary.
1. The town which / whose / where I visited last summer is a tourist attraction.
2. The jury who / which / whose likes cooking chooses the best food easily.
3. The garage who / which / where we sell our old clothes is cleaned before the sale.
4. The winner of the night will be the one which / whose / where dish is the most delicious.
5. People whose / who / which want to share their goods with others can join us.
Complete the text with who, which, where or whose.
The place (1)_____________we went camping last summer is near my grandfather’s village. It is near the lake (2)_____________is the home of various kinds of birds. We went there with our teachers (3)_____________really like wild life. They planned and brought everything (4) _____________we would need during our stay. I shared a tent with a boy (5)_____________ really likes fishing so we went fishing and caught fish (6)_____________we cooked at campfire. The girls (7)_____________tents looked comfortable usually invited us for coffee and nice music. Nights were quiet and relaxing because we could chat and listen to the owls (8)_____________ hoots came from the deepest parts of the forests. After five incredible days (9)_____________ passed struggling in nature, I left the camping area to stay at my grandfather’s old house
(10)_____________I could have a nice warm shower. When my camping friends were back to give me a lift back home, they were the ones (11)_____________were dusty and I was the one (12)_____________clothes were as white as clouds. They must have thought how lucky I am.